sábado, outubro 07, 2006


Drifting in a melting abyss

Pieces of me are falling from my sky and being projected into my chest… Everything is melting around me and I just want to take a last breath to prepare myself to jump… Jump into my abyss, where I can wait for the night to be gone, and then climb the cliffs of my dark shelter, just to see the sunlight again. But till that moment, I’m gonna stay here, suffocating in my pain, swallowing my own blood, grabbing the dark sharpen rocks and throw it away as If I could make you feel a little part of my pain. But I have no strength enough to do it… And deep inside, I know I’m wrong… I’m wrong again… I’ve always been wrong…

No… YOU are wrong!

Made up your mind!!!

And now, I’m back into myself (you never know me as I am, I’m so much more! I’m so much different! I’m so much better!)… I’m just a huge black and white sorceress drifting in this human world, inside this little body, waiting to find the ones of my kind… And you… You’re just a common mortal after all!

The night has always known when it's time to get going… So, tomorrow is another day to drift with a smile upon my face!



[Photo by me, model and editions: Sara Amaral]

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

dentro de cd um de nós vive um ser, k só nós conhecmos. algos dakels k convivem connosco, pode ter o privilegio de conhecer parte desse ser. eu tenho o privilegio de te conhecer, e inda bem. uma rapariga k sabe o k ker, sabe cm enfrentar a vida e os problemas, k me ensina mto e sp com um sorriso nos labios... bjs gds mana, da berleta